Offering therapy services for adults in and around Boca Raton, Florida
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Young Adults and/or College Students
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I provide a client-centered approach based on what works best for each individual which may include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness (relaxation exercises), and EMDR (trauma processing). I will work closely with you to meet you where you are (mentally/emotionally) in order to foster a sense of trust and safety and help you achieve your personal goals.
In seeking a therapist, what you’re really looking for is to find relief, develop confidence, and gain a sense of purpose. That’s where I come in.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
Taking the first step is the biggest one. Simply call for you or your loved one and notice the relief you feel. Call now and change your life!
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
– Carl Jung
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee for individuals: $100 (45 minutes)
- Average Session Fee for couples or families: $130 (75 minutes)
- Sliding scale available
- Ask about insurances
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.